Home

Meeting Notice

AttentionChange of Location!

Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 6:30 pm Networking 7:00 pm Meeting
Lindsey’s Family Restaurant 3138 Cranberry HighwayE. Wareham, MA 

If we don’t help you make 10 grand in a year, you get your $25 back!

Did I read that right?

They’re offering an extra 10 grand for $25? Yes, yes you did read that right. listen to some of the most successful people in real estate sales and investing. Learn why 95% of real estate agents are below poverty level, while the other 5% hit very large 6 to 7 figure incomes. Learn why 98% of the people that want to be real estate investors never even got started. WHY? weather its they have no money, not knowing what to do, my cats pregnant.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t have money
It doesn’t matter if you’re new at it or been in the game but not doing to well.

You will be making at least 30% more than what you been makin last year if you follow this lesson.

6:30 pm Networking

7:00 pm Meeting

Everyone is invited to our monthly meetings! Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month, this months meeting will be at, Lindsey’s Family Restaurant3138 Cranberry HighwayE. Wareham, MA(Networking) 6:30pm(Meeting) 7:00pm through 9:00pm Meeting after meeting 9:00-10:00. Preregister now and pay only $20. Pay at the door price is $25.Pre Register For This Months Meeting Cost: $20.00Click below to Prepay Now!

Purchases are secured by PayPal.com and are non-refundable.

Hot Deal

Hot Deal Of The Day

Click here to see more “Hot Deals”.

Who We Are

South Shore Real Estate Investment Association (REIA) is a group of like-minded real estate investors, entrepreneurs and professionals that meet monthly to network and share best practices. We provide extremely useful information for both novice and expert real estate investor. We provide a great forum to network, share deals, educate, motivate, train and mentor for our members.

Become A Member

Membership Advantages

  • Networking – an opportunity to network with other like-minded people.
  • Preferred pricing on special events and programs.
  • Deep Discount rates on monthly meetings.
  • Access to preferred vendors.
  • Free upgrade postings on the Hot Deals page (when available).
  • FREE 1 hour coaching call with expert real estate adviser with new membership.
  • Discount rate on coaching and consulting from an expert real state adviser (regular price $300.00 hr) 50% off with membership.

Read more about membership here. Join!